Monday, October 22, 2007

Now I see why everybody loves it

.....Socks That Rock that is. I decided yesterday to go ahead and cast on for some Ampersand socks which will be a Christmas gift. I actually bought this Mediumweight STR a while ago and when I was thinking of my Christmas knit list the other day, a certain someone popped into my head and I know she will LOVE this colorway. It's the Puck's Mischief colorway.
So, yeah, the Socks That Rock.....it rocks! I guess because it's mediumweight it is sooooo fast to knit up! I'm using size 2 needles and the fabric is quite nice and dense. And YAY for no weird pooling that STR is notorious for.
Oh and I wanted to thank Maryse for tagging me for the 8 Random Things meme! I did a 7 random things a while back, does that count? Those are so fun! Feel free to snag it and play along. :)

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my Bluebell Perdita! I gave it to the birthday girl on Sunday and I think she really loved it!

No comments: