Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finished: RPM socks

Here are my lovely RPM socks! I am really happy with how they turned out!Pattern: RPM socks from Knitty
Yarn: Yarn Pirate Merino in Rum Runner (Booty Club exclusive)
Needles: US #1 cirs using magic loop
Notes: I made the larger size since I was using #1 needles and thinner yarn and it really worked out perfectly. They're not too tight nor too loose. I think they may be the most comfortable and best fitting socks I've ever made. The only thing I did change was I just lengthened the leg by several pattern repeats.


The other fun thing I did last week was a little yarn trading. Library Liz saw that I had my Yarn Pirate Booty Club yarn in the Calamity colorway up for trade on Ravelry and offered something up from her stash. It worked out so perfectly! I ended up with her Pure Knits Yarntini club yarn in the Mint Mojito colorway! Ravelry is just so cool like that!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: