Saturday, April 13, 2013

that feeling

Sometimes you just know when a quilt is going to be a winner.

An idea came to me while writing the post for my Friday's Quilt tutorial about making a version with a "low volume" background. That very afternoon it hit me that Denyse Schmidt's Chicopee would be perfect for it. 

Yesterday I cut and sewed.
another Friday's Quilt
Today, I cut some more!
another Friday's Quilt
And the most fun part for me, arranging the blocks.
another Friday's Quilt
I think I'm gonna love it!

Happy weekend to everyone!

5 comments:

Heather D. said...

It's going to be awesome!

Erica said...

This is so pretty, and it is definitely a great use of Chicopee. The more I see it the more I love it.

peaknits said...

Definitely a winner here! Fantastic!

Maryse said...

Definitely! The background fabric is absolutely stunning paired with the more constrasting ones! Have fun ;-)

Carla said...

I'm going to love it too. I'm probably going to copy it too ; )
( permission first of course)