Friday, August 27, 2010

incredibly adorable {and modern}

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Something Finished Cardigan! y'all are so sweet!

I have to show you this little baby boy quilt I just finished. The Owl and Pussycat fabric from Heather Ross' Far, Far Away 2 collection is so stinkin' cute! I snagged some in the blue color at a fabric store when I was up in Burlington, VT.....it was irresistible seeing it in person.I love the numbers and alphabet print on the back too!I've posted it in the shop, although it's hard to part with something so cute!

P.S. believe it or not, I actually have another finished knit to show you! I know! just needs to be blocked and photographed.

3 comments:

knottygnome said...

that is very cute! i love the backing especially.

Maryse said...

What a nice quilt! The texture of the fabric looks like a dream ;-) Love the back of the quilt too!

peaknits said...

Very adorable! I have some of this collection that needs an idea:)