Monday, December 28, 2009

Over too quickly

All that preparation and before you know it it's over. I took all our decorations down today. I like to have everything cleaned up by New Year's Day because for me it starts off the new year fresh with no mess to clean up and nothing to pack away.

I hope every one's Christmas was wonderful! Ours was. It was our first white Christmas EVER! So much fun!

The table runner was finished in time. The recipient loved it. Thank goodness!

A sweet Itty Bitty Baby Dress from Made By Rae was made for my favorite niece. Fabric is from my all time favorite online shop, Hawthorne Threads.

One of Jack's presents seemed to have the wrong contents:

And, what I'm most excited about.....my Berry and Bramble Cardigan is DONE. D.O.N.E. Done! It is almost dry from the blocking I gave it and I'm hoping to get some good pictures tonight. So, look for an FO post in the next few days.

No comments: