Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Celebrating 3 years

I'm amazed that this blog is 3 years old! I may have slowed down a bit but I certainly have no intention of quitting this blog. I still enjoy the creative outlet it gives me to share my knitting and life projects. Thank you everyone for reading!

Now, to show you an FO! I have a brand new niece due in July and wanted to make something special for her.

Pattern: Topaz from Knitty Spring '09

Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Coast Grey and Ballerina Pink (discontinued I think)

Needles: US #9

Notes: So quick and so cute! I think I successfully made the 6 mos size so that she will be able to wear it in the fall. The directions were very clear and easy to follow. The only thing I don't like on the finished garment is how the shoulder straps and armpit areas curl inward. I can't wait to see it modeled!

No comments: