Friday, February 20, 2009

The sleeves aren't so bad, Jane

Thank you all for your gracious comments! Y'all are too sweet!
I just started the second sleeve on Jane yesterday after taking a two week long break on it.

The sleeves are great mindless TV knitting so I'm hoping I'll be able to zip through the second one by the end of the weekend. I'm really counting on blocking to smooth this thing out. The stitch pattern is making it really crumpled looking right now.

One of my goals for this year is to learn to use my camera better. I've really been wanting to figure out how to get that neat blurry background effect and I think I've figured it out somewhat.

Don't those look like real apples? fooled you! they're fake ones from Pier 1 I think (I've had them so long I can't remember for sure). My hubby bought me that beautiful bowl from Target last week...isn't he sweet?

No comments: