Saturday, February 14, 2009

lazy blogger

Ahem. Where to begin after such a lengthy absence?

I guess I will just jump right into the knitting because, despite my lack of blogging, there has not been a lack of knitting. I've just been enjoying life around here with an adorable almost 5 month old! It's hard to find the time to photograph my knitting when Prince Charming is constantly commanding my attention. LOL! Oh yeah, check out my new short hair cut. I like it a lot!
As promised, I promptly finished my Lush and Lacy in January.
Pattern: Lush and Lacy
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca in a lilac color; somewhere around 3 and a half skeins
Needles: US #9
Notes: I'm happy with how this cardigan turned out but I'm just not that in love with it. Although, now that I'm looking at the pictures it is growing on me more. It was a very fun knit even though I am not a fan of seaming. And the pattern was fairly straightforward with the exception of the sleeve cap shaping. All in all, I will probably wear it fairly often in the coming spring.
I will be back soon to show you my progress on Jane (Rav link) which I promptly cast on for after finishing Lush and Lacy!

No comments: