Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Drumroll please!!!!

IT'S A......


BOY!!! yay! we could not be any happier! I am just so excited that I can now call him a "he" instead of it or he/she, etc.

Thank you ALL for your lovely comments! I have many new blogs to visit now....thanks for delurking! I had no idea there were so many of you out there. I'm so happy to be making new freinds!

So, it turns out that a bit more than half of you guessed correctly....interesting, no? And without further delay, the winner is........Blogless in NJ!! she based her guess on scientific assessment...very interesting, you'll have to let us know what your secret formula is! ;-) So, Blogless in NJ, just shoot me an email (emily_chocoholic at hotmail dot com) with your address and I'll try to get that lovely Lorna's off to you on Friday!

Thanks so much for playing everyone!

No comments: