Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Addition here in September

I am trilled to announce something that has been hard to keep secret for the past couple of months.....I've got a bun in the oven! No words can really describe how excited we are! I've really been lucky that I haven't had any morning sickness at all. I've definitely been more tired than usual but I think that will be turning around pretty soon. Hopefully, my posting won't be as sporadic either....I've missed all of you!

Of course, something I'm really excited about is the prospect of knitting lots of adorable, tiny baby things! I've kind of been holding out on starting anything yet because we are going to find out the gender and that will determine what I put on my knit list. I will definitely be starting on some baby booties and socks and hats soon though because those kind of things can be very gender neutral.

I have, however, started a project for myself (my "secret" project from the previous post).
This is the Petal cardigan by Stefanie Japel. I like this cardigan because I think it looks pretty cute even if you don't have a baby belly yet and it will be something I can grow into. I was hoping to have it done by this weekend so I could show it off to you but see above about fatigue. I have one sleeve and all the edging left.

No comments: