Saturday, February 23, 2008

I may have gone a little crazy

Hey, but who wouldn't when everything is 30% off at your favorite LYS that is going temporarily out of business (Passion Knit in Dallas for you locals)!

Kathmandu Aran tweed in a charcoal grey color. I got 6 balls of this and I think it would be perfect for Zephyr Style's 28Thirty.
More Kathmandu Aran tweed in a gorgeous dark cranberry color. I discovered a new pattern from Bitter Purl that she has for free. The Asymetrical Cabled Cardigan. I think I may swatch today and see if this yarn would work for it. I think I would add more buttons at the top instead of just having them on the neck.
I got some other bits of this and that too for smaller projects like the Fuzzyfeet I've been wanting to make hubby.

I have a bit of a secret project I've been working on that I can't tell you about for another few weeks though. Lest you think I've gone and actually designed something, I can tell you that's not it.It's in my all time favorite cotton yarn Blue Sky Dyed Cotton in the Mediterranian color. Sorry to leave you hanging like this but I figured this blog could use a little suspence!

Oh and if you were wondering how my Seeded Cables Cardigan was coming along, I am at a complete standstill on it due to errors in the pattern. Very frustrating.

No comments: