Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've been knitting....

On an impulse, I started Something Red last week. I am so in love with the Blue Sky Cotton and had been looking for another opportunity to use it. Well, I was reminded of this pattern when I saw this one recently. This has been an incredibly fast knit so far! It's a lovely chocolate brown called Toffee (I refuse to call this my "Something Brown"!).
And I'm so thrilled that I finally got ahold of Fitted Knits! I was going to wait and order it from Knit Picks because I could've saved $5 but when I actually leafed through it at Barnes & Noble I just couldn't resist. The one thing that concerns me about this book are the sizes. I'm a 34 and most of the finished sizes start at 34 or 36. I'm not too worried though because she includes quite a bit about making a garment smaller or larger. I'm sure most of you have seen these pictures already but here are the ones I really like:

No comments: