Monday, November 20, 2006

Everybody, Meet Mr Stegs and Trice.....

Aren't they cute! (Trice on the left, Mr. Stegs on the right)

Pattern: Dinosaurs by Jennifer Thurston
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport in Grass and Green Apple; less than one ball each
Needles: #4
Mods: almost none except I knit the legs in the round instead of flat.

These were really fun to make, although they took a little longer than I thought they would because of all the finishing. They will be for one of my best friends who is having a boy next spring. I just found out about it so I was really excited to make something for her. Jennifer, if you are reading, thanks for the patterns! You did a really good job on them! I definitely want to make Bronty too but I think I will save that one for the baby shower (and I have to admit, the three needle bind-off scares me a little....I'll get over it though).

4 comments:

Lara said...

Ok, those are WAY too cute! I will have to keep those in mind the next time a friend of mine is expecting. Fun.

Amy said...

What a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

They are ace! I'm glad you enjoyed the pattern, it's always great to see dinosaurs!

msubulldog said...

Cute!! Maybe that's what I'll do with the leftover Shine I have from The Boy's sweater I'm seaming--he'd love them! :)