Wednesday, February 27, 2013

loose ends

I forgot to show you the loot I came away with from QuiltCon!
It's so nice to see fabrics in real life sometimes (as opposed to ordering online all the time). I knew I would want to splurge on some goodies so it's all good but people, I seriously need to go on a fabric diet! I'm really going to try to restrain myself for a while (until the new Heather Ross collection comes out, that I will be buying!).
QuiltCon goodies
Those solids on the right are Oakshot Cottons, so gorgeous in real life! And it seemed to me that Architextures was the big "thing" at QuiltCon....it was EVERYWHERE (at EVERY shop booth and in tons of the quilts). It's a cool collection for sure but it makes me feel like part of the crowd. I'm fine with that though. :)


#20 Churn Dash for my Farmer's Wife Sampler. Plugging away.
#20 Churn Dash

Lastly, a sneak peek of my finished feather/improv quilt that I have yet to come up with a good name for. I need to get some better pictures, soon!
sneak peek
Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

knottygnome said...

ooh, can't wait to see the full reveal!

i have that echino deer fabric in every colorway. it's so cute it kills me. someday i'll get around to making a bag for myself.

Krista said...

Shoot! I didn't know you were there!

I am loving the sneak peek of your quilt!!!

Heather D. said...

Nice fabrics, and I just looooooove that feathers quilt!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

The sneak peek of your quilt is so amazing!! I am The Worst quilt namer ever!! Good luck!

Marta S. said...

I'm bummed we didn't get to meet up at QuiltCon but love seeing your goodies and REALLY can't wait to see your feather improv quilt! Wow.

**nicke... said...

oh that feather quilt!!! it looks amazing! i love it and can't wait to see it all!!! i love exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Can't wait to see more of your improv feather quilt! It looks very interesting :)

Carla said...

Lovely feathers ; ) you do such lovely work.