Saturday, January 05, 2013

where I join millions of other excited fans

Okay, so unless you've been living under a rock you've at least heard of Downton Abbey. Season 3 starts tomorrow!!! YAY! I don't watch a lot of TV but I'm totally hooked on this show.

A few days ago I decided to join the Woodland Sampler club. You've heard of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, right? I've been eyeing their cute cross stitch patterns for a few years now but none of them seemed perfectly my style until this years sampler. 
I cross stitched years ago and I'm looking forward to starting this little project. I ordered my floss and got my other supplies all ready. Should be fun! (but NOT while watching Downton Abbey. No, that requires my full, rapt attention LOL!)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am SOOOO excited for Downton! I can not wait!!!!

I also got the woodland sampler. I am working on the frame for the first one now...

peaknits said...

I'm super excited for Downton also! I will be finding a plain ole stockinette something to knit while I watch!

Rycrafty said...

That sampler is so cute! I might just have to get it. :)