Friday, February 25, 2011

back to health

Oh thank goodness we're all starting to get back to normal around here. The virus really took it's toll on all of us and I am so sick of being sick and being around sick people!

Anyway, I was able to get some knitting done!
IMG_6929s
All that's left is to seam that long shawl collar onto the main body of the sweater! I can't wait to get this baby done!

In the meantime, I've been playing with stacks of fabric.
IMG_6943s

IMG_6939s
I'm looking forward to getting some new quilts started soon!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Welcome back to the world of the healthy, Em. You must be so grateful for it. I can't wait to see your FO sweater! It's lovely! Really, truly, Lovely!

Meredith said...

Glad you're feeling better - I've been *almost* over my cold for about a week now, but it won't seem to go away. Love the fabrics, and I can't wait to see the sweater completed!

Maryse said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better... I really look forward to seeing your finished sweater, this collar looks gorgeous! Although I don't sew, I can't help finding your stacks of fabric so cute ;-)