Saturday, November 06, 2010

time to think about Christmas

Or maybe it's past time. My hubby and I were talking about Christmas gift giving yesterday and we are thinking that we would really like to pare it down this year. Not only are we on a very tight budget ourselves but we'd also like to be able to give more money to those in need.


So, today, I saw Lizzy House's post on A Most Sincere Christmas. Coincidence? I think not.
Anybody else want to join in? Realisticly, I'm not going to be able to make ALL the gifts but I am definitely going to attempt to make as many as I can.

Here is some major crafty holiday inspiration! The pages loaded very slowly for me but it could just be my computer, it's been having issues lately. Totally worth the slowness though! I have quite a list going already!

1 comment:

peaknits said...

wow - this post was perfect for me today - I just finished writing my own blog entry about feeling so overwhelmed with the holiday stuff and $$ and expectations - thanks for writing about this just for me;)