Saturday, October 10, 2009

My New Endeavor

Here is what has been consuming my time for the past month or two!


I am proud to present my Etsy quilt shop!

I was talking with a cousin of mine about how much I've been enjoying making quilts recently and she suggested I start an Etsy store. After much thought and planning I decided to give it a go.

I think I may have mentioned this to you before but I really owe it all to my mom. She was really into quilting when I was young (still is today) and not only did she teach me the "proper" way to do things but she also let me have free reign in her sewing room to experiment with my own way of doing things. Up until the last few years I didn't have the capacity to do much sewing (you know, college, travel, making a home with the hubby) nor did I have any clue about the amazing fabric designers that were out there making modern, stylish material. It's really been fun rediscovering my love of quilting!

I promise you that this is still my knitting blog and it will remain so with the small addition of my Etsy store in the side bar (I hope y'all don't mind).

So, that's it! Thank you so much for reading this blog (I don't say that nearly enough)! I hope everyone is having a lovely fall weekend!

No comments: