Sunday, August 10, 2008

Temporarily a sewing blog

I've been sewing up a storm lately! I've had a lot of gifts to make and sewing is just quicker for that. I'm still knitting on Lush and Lacy but it's not worth showing yet.

First is another modified Charlie Bag (using the Reusable Grocery Bag tutorial from A Mingled Yarn) for my Mother-in-law's birthday. This is my second of these to make and it came out so much better than my first one.
Next, is the Square Deal Pincushion from Heather Bailey. This is for one of my friends who hosted my baby shower last weekend (which was very fun by the way!).
Another baby shower hostess gift of quilted coasters from Last-Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts book.
And lastly, for myself, I made some burp clothes and a bib using some cute flannel I got at JoAnn's. I love how these came out! and I actually got to test the bib on my friend's 8 month old daughter and it fit perfectly!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Next post.....more sewing!!!

No comments: