Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been buried in cables

First off, wow, thanks so much to Sarah (aka The Plucky Knitter) and Micki (Miss Thing for String) for giving me the You Make My Day Award! I couldn't be more flattered!

Now is the hard part of course! trying to choose just 10 people to pass it on to. But I must follow the rules: “Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”
I enjoy so many blogs out there that I can't imagine what I would do with my extra time if I didn't have knitblogs to read! In no particular order:
Nonnahs & Disentangled from A Little Loopy
And now for a truly awful progress picture of my Seeded Cables Cardigan:

I'm getting close to the armhole shaping but dang! this is going to be a long cardigan. It has helped that I'm finally able to remember the meaning of each cable symbol! I'm thoroughly enjoying it though and I've found that I can do all the cables using the no cable-needle method that I love soooo much!

No comments: