Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday Treats!

I'm very delinquent in posting about my birthday that was last Tuesday but I HAVE to show you this really cute zippered bag my friend gave me! It's a perfect project bag. I think you could even fit a good sized sweater in it! and best of all, it has a zipper to keep the naughty kitties out.
I had a great birthday but, what with all the friends and family and going out to dinner, I didn't get much knitting done last week! heheh
And I've been doing a little test knitting for The Plucky Knitter. I'm working up a simple chevron scarf using two different yarns she dyed. I think the colors are looking fabulous together, no?

I'll tell you, I'm glad I'm getting to do this knitting for her because I've been admiring her yarn from afar since she started. Now I can offically say that all the good things you've heard about Sarah's yarn are TRUE! so go get you some before everyone else does!

No comments: