Sunday, May 13, 2007

A new summer knit

Thank you all so much for the nice comments on my Tatami!

So, moving on. Since I've completed two projects lately, I had to cast on for a new one (of course!). I guess I've been in the mood for something summery and Lelah caught my eye.The Michaels near me finally got some of the "new" Cotton Ease in and I figured it would be perfect for this project. Even though it's worsted weight I'm going with a little tighter gauge than called for in the pattern so hopefully my math works out.
And, here is my first completed square for Lizard Ridge. This is the #247 color.
I actually did one more pattern repeat than called for in the pattern because I had so much yarn leftover still and I wanted to make the most of each skein. I haven't blocked it yet, that's why it so lumpy looking.
And lastly, the latest addition from my favorite crack stash supplier, The Loopy Ewe.

It's more Interlacements in the Poppy Fields colorway and some Zephyr Style stitch markers "The First Step". Hubby got a real kick out of those!

To all the Moms out there, Happy Mother's Day, hope it's a good one!

No comments: