Saturday, February 03, 2007

Joining the Club

I know I read this all the time on other blogs but I do feel like I'm the last person in the world to make these.
Pattern: Jaywalkers by Grumperina
Yarn: Yarntini sock in Blue Hawaiian
Needles: #1 circs
Note's: Good 'ol Jaywalkers....you can't go wrong! except that I started the toe a little too soon on the second sock so it's a little tighter.
Oh, BTW, I've ordered the pattern and yarn for the Tatami Kimono! I decided on Louet Gems Opal in Eggplant. It kind of stinks that the pattern isn't a download....I have a feeling I'll get the yarn long before the pattern.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's never to late to knit a pair of Jaywalkers. They look great!

Laura B said...

Love those stripes! That yarn is too lovely!

Anonymous said...

excellent socks! I tried knitting those but I have a real hard time with the size 1 DPNS. Such a setback. Ah well, atleast I can oogle at the ones on the internet.

allisonmariecat said...

My Jaywalkers turned out a bit snug, so I never wear them :( Yours look fantastic! I love those colors. I especially like how the stripe on the heel came out.