Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kitty Pi

It's a Kitty Pi! Nothing too exciting but this was a nice quick knit on gigantic size 13 needles. I used the Noro Big Kureyon in color #12 that Wendy used in here pattern. This sides are actually a lot more floppy than they appear in the pic where Simon is checking it out. The kitties seem to like it okay. They don't love it but if it's in one of their normal spots they'll lay on it. It's been done for several days now but I haven't been able to get a pic of them laying in it yet.

Here it is before I felted.









Look what I have fallen in love with!! I saw this magazine in the LYS today and had to buy it for just that pattern. I've been looking for a rectangular shawl/stole type thing to use the 3 skeins of Shimmer for. But now that I saw this pattern I really like how it looks in a solid color. The lady at the LYS has started this and gave me a few tips. I can't wait to start this one but I'm going to wait til I finish Orangina.....only ONE lace project at a time! This will definitely not be "TV knitting" material.




And I leave you with a spectacular picture of Simon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous shawl. I totally agree with you, solid color is definitely nicer.