Sunday, June 18, 2006

I never know what to title my posts

Why does it have to take 10 times longer to unknit than it does to knit!? I missed one yarn-over on my Green (Red) Gable and had to tink back 2 rows. It's looking really good though have 18 more rounds to do until I get to the point where I can try it on.


My Fad-Classic is also almost complete. I just have to finish the ribbing. I'm really excited about both of these projects, it's been tough to decide what to work on. I have so many things I want to make.....there are some really talented knit designers out there! Everytime I'm surfing or blog hopping I find something so cute I have to have it! Like this Razor Cami.

And look at this baby set from the summer Interweave Knits. I'm definitely going to make this for my niece that is due in October. I'm going to make it in Knit Picks Shine sport because it will be really cheap and machine washable. I'm having a really hard time deciding what color to use! I really love the green but I'd like to add some pink on it to make it a tad more girly. Maybe I'll just use a paler green like the Green Apple.

No comments: