Friday, December 19, 2014

12-Patch Quilt

Happy Friday before Christmas!!!
I'm working on one last gift item that I'll show you in a few days. How about you? all ready or still scrambling? I'm usually scrambling with last minute gift making at this point but this year I took it easy and am only making one thing.

Anyway, I have a super cute finish to show. 12-Patch quilt

I was completely inspired by this little mini quilt I saw on Flickr. These blocks are perfect for digging into those scraps! And they are SUPER quick to boot. Love them, I could totally make another quilts worth of these blocks.
12-Patch quilt
For the back I finally used up a yard of Denyse Schmidt plaid I'd been saving for a long time.
12-Patch quilt 12-Patch quilt
The finished size of this quilt came out to about 39"x52".
12-Patch quilt
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

tabbiegirl said...

Another fabulous quilt! I love it!!!

Carla said...

Great scrappy quilt. Love the pattern. Of course I'm scrambling!
Merry Christmas

Erica said...

So cute!