Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm back

I'm so glad I made it past that craft show! I've been taking it easy this week catching up on the housework and getting things listed on Etsy (still working on that actually). The show went pretty well although not as good as last year. It was worth my while for sure and now my Etsy shop will be stocked up.
Etsy Craft show 2013
Last year, my big seller was baby quilts but this year I didn't sell ANY baby quilts! weird. So the big seller this year was Kindle covers. You just never know! that's what makes these shows so nerve-wracking. Anyway, I had a great time and I'm sure I'll do it again next year. :)
Kindle covers

I did make one thing this week, a Divided Basket for my sister-in-law's baby shower on Saturday.
Divided Basket
I love, love, love how it came out!!!
Divided Basket Divided Basket
And I knit up a simple cozy hat for the new little one too.
Divided Basket
I'll be back soon to share some more quilts that I didn't have time to post before the show.

6 comments:

Heather D. said...

Your show items are awesome and I hope they sell well on Etsy. The divided basket is perfect, love the leaves print.

knottygnome said...

aww, that wee little hat is so cute. can't wait to see your gallery of finished quilts.

Carla said...

Shows are a great way to shop. Glad you did well

Anna said...

love it! And craft fairs are so hard to figure out what sells. Hard work tackling them! I love love the divided basket. So much. :)

Maryse said...

The basket is so nice! What a beautiful gift!

Maryse said...

The basket is so nice! What a beautiful gift!