Tuesday, July 12, 2011

currently

Well, the bags are almost all unpacked, the laundry is almost all done and the house is almost back to normal. That's good enough for me. :)
I've been at the cutting mat non-stop since I've been back.
IMG_7340s
I fell in love with the Metro Link Quilt (by Michelle from i like orange, too!) the minute I first saw it and decided to start it. This quilt has tiny pieces, which is good for scrap busting!
Next, an impulse project. I'm a little late but I really wanted to join in the Warm Cool Quilt Along. Who knows what I was thinking...it's not like I needed a new project or anything!
Finally, I just got a custom quilt order that is due by early August so I need to really get cracking! I decided to go with an aqua/orange/brown color palate.

And for a last-minute baby shower present I made these two little onsies using this rocket template. The guitar I traced off a picture I found on the web. I love what a personal and easy gift these make!
IMG_7337s

5 comments:

juicyknits said...

Great to see you back and wow you've been productive!

Holli said...

Ahhh, those onesies are heart melting!!

Maryse said...

It must be nice too to be back home! Love the little onsies!

Rycrafty said...

Welcome back! I loved your last post of the highlights of your trip.
And that quilt pattern is amazing! It looks so intricate.

peaknits said...

You are so tempting me - I want to do the warm. cool along too!:) Love your little onesie project!