Friday, October 22, 2010

Introducing....

My new quilt pattern Play It Up! I am so proud of how these quilts turned out! The blue/green quilt is a large lap size quilt and the pink/brown one is a baby sized quilt. I really wanted to show the variations in color schemes that are possible just by using a darker or lighter solid between the colors.

I'm always looking for patterns that show off the gorgeous designer fabrics that are out there and I really think this one accomplishes that. I mean, that is one of the big reasons that I got into quilting....the fabrics are so amazing and I just want to display them all over the house! This is pattern is definitely doable for a beginner as well.

The pattern is a PDF file listed in my shop.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I am just about to bind off my Shalom Cardi so I will update on that soon!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Very cool, I really like the blue/white one, congrats on creating such a lovely pattern!

peaknits said...

Congratulations - a quilt pattern! Nice work - and it just happens to be gorgeous - which is no surprise!:)

Bea said...

Very cute! Congrats on your pattern.