Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Summer

The official start of summer may have been a few days ago but with temps at or near triple digits for the last month, summer's been here in Texas for a while! Not conducive to knitting I must say. However, I'm still slowly plugging away at my cardigan.

In the meantime, I've been very busy quilting! I just listed these little beauties in the shop. Despite the heat, we've still been enjoying the back patio in the evening. Especially when there is a cold treat involved. Jack loved his smoothie.

7 comments:

knottygnome said...

ooh i love that AH bird print. i have a few scraps left in yellow that i adore.

cute quilts!

Holli said...

I always smile when my google reader indicates you've posted on your blog! What gorgeous mini quilts, Emily.

Susan said...

Gotta love when little ones yum it up! Too cute.

peaknits said...

Such beautiful quilts! And that little Jack - love his happy face and wispy hair!

Maryse said...

Happy summer to you and your family as well! Jack has such a wonderful smile. He must bring a lot of happiness in the household! Nice quilt too! The one with the bird is extremely cute!

Meredith said...

I love the bird quilt! I've also pretty much abandoned knitting for the summer, for some reason. Ah well!

juicyknits said...

I love the last picture of Jack. Sooo cute!