Friday, May 29, 2009

life as we know it....over

We have a crawler here!

At 8 months old, he has become such a busy little boy!

Unfortunately, my knitting time has gone way down because we have put our home for sale on the market and have been searching for something a little bigger. We are in a 2-bedroom house currently and would like to find something with at least 3 bedrooms and a little more elbow room, if you know what I mean.

But, I have managed to finish one of my stripey socks! Just plain stockingette stitch, this one really went fast. Also, I wanted to show off a new set of fabrics I got from Pink Chalk Fabrics. It's the Red Letter Day collection by Lizzy House. I totally fell in love with it when I saw it online. The picture does not do it justice. Since I am trying to keep the house spotless right now, I will have to settle for just drooling over it until after we move (and who knows when that will be).

No comments: