Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New sweater project #2

Here's the other sweater I started several months back.

It's the Puff-Sleeved Feminine Cardigan (Rav link) from the Fitted Knits book. I'm to the point where I need to put it on scrap yarn and try it on for size. I really like the KnitPick Merino Style yarn, it's very soft so I hope it wears okay. I can't wait to work on it again because I'm almost to the fun part of a top down raglan....putting the sleeves on scrap yarn and working the main body!

There are so many things I want to cast on for right now! It's hard because I just don't have the time yet and I want to finish some of the things I already have on the needles. Jane (Rav link) from Custom Knits, Loop Shawl (Rav link) from Sensual Knits, Evangeline Mitts (Rav link) from MagKnits, and Swiss Cheese Scarf (Rav link) are topping my list at the moment.

Thanks for your input on my February Lady Sweater! I think I will go with my gut feeling and try to wet block it to make sure it will grow enough. I'm glad to know there are others out there who have done it before. I think it will really make me feel better because this is one cardigan I do not want to be too snug. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: