Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catching up

Wow, so sorry for the long absence! I just got so caught up in the holidays that the time just slipped by me. Well, we had a wonderful Christmas, very relaxing. And I actually got a lot of knitting done or should I say, *a lot of knitting, ripping, rekniting, repeat from *. I'm nearly done now with Cavern.....just a sleeve and a half to go. Hopefully, I'll have some FO pics to share soon!

Anyway, I made quite a haul at the LYS 30% off everything sale the other day.
Two skeins of Noro Kureyon, color 207. I want to make a swatch pillow just like Wendy's.
And these two Skeins of Noro Silk Garden, colors 211 and 82 will be for my Lizard Ridge.
Five skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca worsted, color 6241 for a sweater. This stuff is quite a deal even without a sale but these 5 skeins cost me $30!! Now that's an affordable sweater!

I have a few candidates that I want to knit with it. I'm really leaning towards the Placed Cable Aran because I love the cowl neckline. But there's also Blouson, Cable-Down Raglan, or Simple Knitted Bodice. Decisions, decisions.

Happy New Years!

No comments: