Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ugh!

I'm officially sick of the Crisp Rectangle Tunic (CRT) from Fitted Knits. Things just keep going wrong. You may remember that I've already had to rip and reknit the front piece because my guage was off. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of yarn. In fact, there is no way I'm going have enough. And that's even with me modifying both the front and back by leaving out several inches to make it a smaller size. To add insult to injury, I just finished knitting the first half of a sleeve on the wrong part of the back. I've been having my doubts about if this thing is even going to fit or not. I think I'm going to have to remove it from my sight for a while and then maybe I'll be able to decide what to do. Who knows if it will ever get finished. I think I'm going to have to move onto something new and exciting.
Actually, it's not all doom and gloom around here. The nupps and I have been getting along great on the Swallowtail shawl. I'm really surprised that I've been enjoying this shawl so much.

It's definitely slowed down a bit because the rows are starting to get really long but I don't think it will be too long before it's finished.

No comments: