I got tagged by Emily!
6 Weird Things About Me Meme
1) I love grilled cheese sandwiches....but more than that, I love making grilled cheese sandwiches. I make them with pre-shredded Colby/Monterey Jack mix you buy at the store and some of the cheese always falls into the pan and I let it fry up and then I eat it!! I guess I just love fried cheese!
2) Sleep is a priority for me. I can get up and leave in the middle of my favorite TV show if it's my bedtime (and we don't have Tivo). I'm very diciplined in this way.
3) When I was 13 I got the mumps....even though I had been vaccinated as a child. The vaccine is only like 97% effective and I just happened to be in that 3% where it was ineffective.
4) I had never heard of the Dukes of Hazzard until about 3 years ago. I'm 26. Yeah, I was a little sheltered growing up.
5) I love dipping my french fries in my Frosty at Wendy's. Maybe this isn't so weird because I'd say it's about 50/50 of the people that I know that like/hate it.
6) I love rainy days! As long as I'm not actually driving out in it, I love being inside and watching it rain. And I like cloudy days too. I guess because it doesn't rain all that much here and it's a nice change.
So there you go! I actually had to think for a little while to come up with 6 things. It was fun though! and I've been enjoying reading what other people put down as their weird things. So, if you're reading this, consider yourselft tagged!
And here is a little sneak peek of my Endpaper Mitts....I have one done so far. I'm hoping to have the second one done by the end of next weekend. The one mitt took longer than I thought it would...hopefully the second will go quicker.