Thursday, August 31, 2006

A productive vacation

Looky what I made!!

Pattern: Picovoli by Grumperina

Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport in Orchid; almost 5 balls

Mods: none

I absolutely love this sweater!!! I think it is my most favorite thing I've knit so far! I was so eager to take pics that I didn't block or wash it so you can see the neck is rolling slightly. It fits me so perfectly! and it's incredibly comfortable. YAY!!! very exciting! The pattern was extremely well written too.

The picot edging took a while to sew down but I love the effect it gives....it's a nice detail. And I had a little trouble in releasing the provisional cast-on edge of the neckline in order the sew the picots down so I just winged it and hopefully it won't fall apart in the wash because of my incompetence.

5 comments:

Disentangled said...

Very cute! It looks great and such a wonderful color! Congrats :-)

Kaitie Tee said...

It's adorable! I love the color on you too.

Unknown said...

oooh how cute! Picovoli fits you perfectly. Love that color on you too. Great job girl.

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I think I may have to make one! Love the picot edging!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I keep thinking I'll make that top - maybe you've inspired me to finally jump into it. :O)

Knit on.