Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Saturday!

I hope it's as beautiful in your part of the country as it is here! We've had a week of just plain cloudy and rainy weather and now it has all cleared away and everything is sparkling.

I got a lovely package from Sheri at The Loopy Ewe this week. She always includes a few extra little goodies and is the most thoughtful person to do business with.

These are Interlacement Tiny Toes and they are the most saturated colors I have seen! The top is the Summer Fruit colorway and the bottom one is the Southwest colorway. I have really been coveting that Southwest color! This may be a little corny but we're planning a roadtrip/vacation in a couple of months to New Mexico and I wanted to have this yarn to knit on when we're there. :) I LOVE both of these colors sooo much!

And here is the progress I've made on my Fiesta Knee Highs:This is pretty much the only thing I knit on all week. I'm following the basic formula found here. So far so good!

And I leave you with one last picture for the last day of February/March Project Spectrum (blue, black, and white):

Next up will be green, yellow, and pink for April/May.

No comments: